Also known as the Auratian Frontier.
- These islands is where you can purchase land with a house or an apartment.
- Parts of the islands are PvP. When a war is going on, all but a few parts are PvP.
- Wars are waged by alliances between guilds. If an alliance is successful in conquering the island, it will be free of war 24 hours and the aliance has access to the public events on the island among other advantages.
- Sky islands are coveted by the naturally available mineral Napolite. It is these mines that are always PvP.
- The islands house a number of dragons not seen elsewhere and vary in habitation levels - not just for animals and monsters, but also the harvestable resources.
|B01||Baerton Mossfen Isle|
|B02||Baetton Tallpeak Isle|
|B03||Baerton Darkshroud Isle|
|B04||Baerton Firestorm Isle|
|B05||Baerton Windroot Isle|
|B06||Baerton Gustwalker Isle|
|B08||Baerton Stonecliff Isle|
|B10||Baerton Stormreach Isle||35||45|
|B12||Baerton Dusklight Isle|
|B13||Baerton Snowdrift Isle|
|B15||Baerton Murkmire Isle|
|B16||Baerton Ridgecrest Isle|
|B22||Baerton Earthforge Isle|
|B25||Baerton Skygrasp Isle|
|B25||Baerton Crystalwake Isle|
|D01||Drathgor Starbreeze Isle|
|D02||Drathgor Dayblaze Isle|
|D03||Drathgor Hearthwarm Isle|
|D04||Drathgor Darkmire Isle|
|D05||Drathgor Lightfire Isle|
|D06||Drathgor Dawncaller Isle|
|D08||Drathgor Duskhowler Isle|
|D10||Drathgor Sunglow Isle|
|D12||Drathgor Ashwind Isle|
|D13||Drathgor Gloomwave Isle|
|D15||Drathgor Spiritwind Isle|
|D16||Drathgor Moonshadow Isle|
|D22||Drathgor Nightshade Isle|
|D25||Drathgor Teardrop Isle|
|D27||Drathgor Soulfury Isle|